Mike LaSala to Hold Seminar on Pennsylvania MS4s on November 10th, 2016
LandStudies’ Mike LaSala is presenting on Pennsylvania MS4s: Preparing TMDL Plans, Nutrient/Sediment Plans, and Chesapeake Bay Pollution Reduction Plans in Fort Washington, PA on November 10th, 2016.
- Understand stormwater permit requirements and procedures for small MS4s
- Determine when a TMDL plan, Nutrient/Sediment Pollutant Reduction Plan, or Chesapeake Bay Pollution Reduction Plan is required
- Establish target reduction milestones for TMDL plans
- Develop Pollutant Reduction Plans (PRPs)
- Review sample applications, TMDL plans and PRPs
*Continuing Education Credits available for Professional Engineers, Architects, Landscape Architects, and Floodplain Managers
Seminar Date: November 10, 2016
Seminar Location: Fort Washington, PA
HILTON GARDEN INN FORT WASHINGTON
530 West Pennsylvania Ave.
Fort Washington, PA 19034
*Please call Hilton Garden Inn Fort Washington at 215-646-4637 or HalfMoon Education, Inc. at 717-835-5900 for detailed directions.
Morning Session: 8:30 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
Lunch (on your own): 12:15 p.m. – 1:15 p.m.
Afternoon Session: 1:15 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
VIEW BROCHURE: https://www.halfmoonseminars.org/pdf/3118.pdf