Our Urban Forestry expert works to preserve and protect existing tree cover so communities can address regulatory requirements while realizing the financial, environmental and aesthetic benefits of sustainable urban forests.
- MS4 Permit Planning and Compliance
- Urban Forest Management Plans
- Tree Inventory Tracking and Valuation
- Canopy Analysis and Mapping (GIS based)
- Storm Damage Assessment and Response
- Tree Preservation, Planning and Implementation During Construction
- Land Management Master Planning
- Tree Insect and Disease Diagnosis
- Tree Risk Assessment
- Street Tree and Native Landscape Ordinances
Our Urban Forestry Services handout can be accessed here.
Urban Forestry Consultant
RCA # 711/ BCMA PD-1829BM