Field Operations Division Coordinator
LandStudies, Inc. is an award-winning environmental design/build firm with experience since 1989 using natural systems to improve the environment. We are recognized throughout PA and the mid-Atlantic region for our innovative, sustainable work restoring streams, floodplains, and wetlands, stormwater systems, and creating natural landscapes with a goal of improving water quality and wildlife habitat. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of our creative and dedicated team of professionals in our Field Operations division. Current Team in this division have experience & education in: Environmental Science & Ecology; Wildlife & Fisheries Science; Landscape and Excavation; Wildlife Technology; Sustainable Development; Horticulture.
The Division Coordinator will work directly with the Division Director and Field Operations Manager to support various responsibilities at our office in Manheim, PA. The responsibilities include but not limited to Business Development, Project Support, HR Support, and General Operations Support, along with other general office responsibilities. This position requires broad and comprehensive experience, skills and knowledge of organization policies and practices and provides complex administrative support and advanced administrative duties. The Division Coordinator will work independently, receiving minimum level of detailed supervision and guidance and maintain close and highly responsive relationship to day-to-day activities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, highly proficient in Excel.
- Minimum of 5 years of overall office management experience.
- Technology savvy and able to adapt and learn new back-office software with little effort.
- A successful track record in setting priorities; keen analytic, organization and problem-solving skills which support and enable sound decision making.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external team members.
- A well-organized multi-tasker with the ability to wear many hats in a fast-paced environment.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and dedication to the mission of LandStudies, Inc.
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Respond well to stress and have good communication and situation management skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Business Development/Marketing Functions
- Managing incoming calls with professionalism
- Create, Maintain and Update Marketing materials and Newsletters
- Organize & assist in preparing Grant packages, RFP’s, proposals, etc.
- Assist in proposal follow-ups and tracking
- Human Resource Functions:
- Oversee recruiting processes and ensure a consistent and streamlined process.
- Coordinate with supervisors over seeing staff/crew performances.
- Manage and assist with creating training documents to educate employees regarding office equipment, company policies and procedures and software.
- New employee onboarding
- General Office Functions
- In person reception of guests, vendors, employees, etc.
- Oversee administrative functions as well as facilities and office equipment maintenance.
- Assist in preparation for meetings.
- Assist in maintaining the company contact and the company calendar in Outlook.
- Overall support to managers and supervisors and others as needed.
- Office Supply inventory
- Project Coordination
- Become proficient with project management software to assist project managers in the administration functions of the software.
- Oversee the purchase order process in coordination with Main Office.
- Assist in overseeing Project Administration processes, including project projections, project budgets, subcontractors, and project work orders.
- Coordinating with other project managers, foremen, managers, and crew in connection with organizing projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Must be able to work in the office Monday-Friday a minimum of 8 hours per day.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit for long periods of time; work on computers for long periods of time; verbally communicate with others in person and on the phone. The employee will be required to travel between different locations throughout work week. The employee occasionally lifts and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee works in an office environment and other locations as needed. The noise level in this work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
- Overnights are not typically required for this position but may happen on a special occasion.
- Wages will be commensurate with experience and training
- Benefits include: Holiday pay; accrued time off, health, dental & vision insurance and 401K with company match
If you are interested, please send your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
LandStudies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.